Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hurray for Freebies!!

GoDaddy.com offered a free domain name ... yes -- FREE ... with subscription to IndyCar newsletter. All I had to do was register for a free newsletter ... and I got a domain name for free!!!

Ok ... so for a while now .. I've felt I should be blogging. I'm in the technology field .. and I'm fairly computer literate .. so I should join in blogging. But .. I'm self-conscience about reading comments about my posts. What if people comment on this drivel ... or worse yet ... what if someone I know reads this and comments on it?!!! Could I handle the criticism?!!

Eh ... so who cares ... So now I have this ... and I'm going to try to post frequently.

Wish me luck!

Freebie: Free DomainName from GoDaddy.com http://indycarrewards.com/

No comments: